We are looking for a professional and personable Cashier to join us in supporting our dealership staff and assisting our customers while building and representing our brand.
• Responsible for printing out estimates and invoices and accept payment for completed service work
• Responsible for keys while cars are being serviced
• Record the amount of payment and close out repair orders in the computer system
• Calculate materials charges, repair charges and taxes; understand warranties.
• May answer incoming service calls as needed
• Help maintain appearance of customer waiting area
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Certifications, Licenses):
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail a must
• Previous administrative work a plus
• Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
• Ability to provide great customer service and great phone skills
• Ability to learn new software programs to input and retrieve information
• Professional appearance and work ethic
*All potential employees must pass pre-employment testing including a background check and drug screen
• Fast paced work environment
• Paid training and development
• Career growth opportunities
• Medical and dental coverage available after 2 month period
• Paid vacation
Apply if you’ve had experience in the following areas: Administrative, Assistant, Receptionist, Customer Service, Greeter, Sales Porter, Service, Inventory, Merchandising, Merchandiser, Entry Level, General Merchandising, Retail, Sales Person, Sales Consultant, Sales, Auto Sales, Car Sales, Auto Business, Account Sales, Receptionist, Phone Sales.