We are looking for a professional and personable Cashier to join us in supporting our dealership staff and assisting our customers while building and representing our brand.
We located in north Plano, right off of 75.
• Responsible for printing out estimates and invoices and accept payment for completed service work
• Responsible for keys while cars are being serviced
• Record the amount of payment and close out repair orders in the computer system
• Calculate materials charges, repair charges and taxes; understand warranties.
• May answer incoming service calls as needed
• Help maintain appearance of customer waiting area
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Certifications, Licenses):
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail a must
• Previous administrative work a plus
• Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
• Ability to provide great customer service and great phone skills
• Ability to learn new software programs to input and retrieve information
• Professional appearance and work ethic
*All potential employees must pass pre-employment testing including a background check and drug screen
• Fast paced work environment
• Paid training and development
• Career growth opportunities
• Medical and dental coverage available after 2 month period
• Paid vacation
Apply if you’ve had experience in the following areas: Administrative, Assistant, Receptionist, Customer Service, Greeter, Sales Porter, Service, Inventory, Merchandising, Merchandiser, Entry Level, General Merchandising, Retail, Sales Person, Sales Consultant, Sales, Auto Sales, Car Sales, Auto Business, Account Sales, Receptionist, Phone Sales.