We are looking for a professional and welcoming Receptionist to join us in supporting our dealership staff and assisting our customers while building and representing our brand.
We are located in Plano, next to 75.
• Respond to incoming phone calls and delegate as needed using the phone system
• Greet incoming guests, and continue to provide world-class customer service to customers and employees alike
• Assign customers to Sales Consultants as needed using computer software
• Provide various administrative support as it pertains to the store
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Certifications, Licenses):
• Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Bi-lingual is always a plus!
• Strong computer & phone skills (Internet, MS Outlook)
• Professional appearance and work ethic
• Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work within a fast paced environment
*All potential employees must pass pre-employment testing including a background check and drug screen
• Fast paced work environment
• Paid training and development
• Career growth opportunities
• Medical and dental coverage available after 2 month period
• Paid vacation
Apply if you’ve had experience in the following areas: Calls, Administrative, Assistant, Greeter, Sales Porter, Service, Inventory, Merchandising, Entry Level, Valet, Customer Service, Retail Sales, Marketing Sales, Sales Representative, Sales consultant, Commissioned Sales, Account Sales, Internet Sales, Telemarketing, Receptionist, Phone Sales, Cold Calls, E-Commerce, E-Leads, E-Sales, Internet Marketing, and Internet Sales.